"Colors Infinity" Availiblity nd Coming Soon Shows

• Thread starter Thread starter Dinesh jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 167
  • Views Views: Views 17,468
Hehe.. Yeah i use iptv because i fell in love with certain niche u.s content like hgtv and bravo while i saw it there..i use genesis on kodi now instead of download.can't wait for tv anymore.. Just watch news on tv while my wife uses it mostly.. Gradually Indian tv connection is also getting at the same apparent rate where ppl start thinking of cutting the cord.. I mean no jokes but even subscribing to the top packages of these operators all we get is stale content also from a practical perspective of our busy lives today its also a limitation that we cant bring our schedule to match the tv schedules.. Thats why dvrs or a hulu/netflix make more sense of they were affordable and available.. Offtopic again
But as far as colors infinity goes its going strong right now..

APPYS said:
Hehe.. Yeah i use iptv because i fell in love with certain niche u.s content like hgtv and bravo while i saw it there..i use genesis on kodi now instead of download.can't wait for tv anymore.. Just watch news on tv while my wife uses it mostly.. Gradually Indian tv connection is also getting at the same apparent rate where ppl start thinking of cutting the cord.. I mean no jokes but even subscribing to the top packages of these operators all we get is stale content also from a practical perspective of our busy lives today its also a limitation that we cant bring our schedule to match the tv schedules.. Thats why dvrs or a hulu/netflix make more sense of they were affordable and available.. Offtopic again
But as far as colors infinity goes its going strong right now..
But cable in India is still cheaper than high speed internet and unlimited broadband suffers from FUP so I don't see cord cutting happening in India anytime soon at least not in a big way.

Rdtv till now not add the Colors Infinity channel:wall:wall:angry:angry:(:(:'(:'(

ABCDEFGH said:
Watch it in Sun Direct
I don't think RDTV is going to add it :k

bro i don't want colors infinity channel :shy,but many rdtv customers want the colors infinity channel,i have contact rdtv cc & colors infinity team both are not reply:(

Colors Infinity to launch home grown
English reality show

The newly launched English entertainment channel
from the Viacom 18 stable- Colors Infinity, is all set to
launch its first home grown English language
reality show in October.
Called The Stage, the Reality show will hunt for
India's English music talent.
The channel has roped in celebrated names from the music world like Vishal Dadlani, Monica Dogra, Ehsaan Noorani and Devraj Sanyal as judges. The show will be hosted by Shibani Dandekar.

Calling the launch in line with their 'disruptive content'
Viacom 18 EVP and head of English entertainment Ferzad
Palia said, "After the new line up and instant premieres,
we now up the ante even further with the launch of our first
home grown English language singing show - The Stage ."
The Stage will hit the small screen on 10 October.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/colors-infinity-to-launch-home-grown-english-reality-show-150914

Back
Top Bottom