Breaking Colors Jazbaat to tentatively launch in July or august

No renaming of MTV Indies, because Viacom18 has got 9 new licenses to launch channels
So what will they do with MTV Indies sir?
They've to launch different kinds of channels in different regions. They'll use those 9 licenses for those channels.

I hope this channel becomes a success like existing secondary channels Star Bharat (also its forerunner Life OK) and Sony Sab, and not a failure like &TV. If the TRAI implementation did not happen I would say 'add the new channel on DDFD', but now that is impossible.
Would you really say STAR Bharat is a success? Most the shows are struggling for life. Same with SAB, Taarak Mehta is the saving grace. &TV is definitely a super duper failure; it needs to shut down for god's sake

Would you really say STAR Bharat is a success? Most the shows are struggling for life. Same with SAB, Taarak Mehta is the saving grace. &TV is definitely a super duper failure; it needs to shut down for god's sake
Star Bharat is also repeating old shows na?

They repeat shows like Mahabharat on Sundays, I believe. They should rerun the really old shows, even like Kasautii S1 could help garner ratings.
I have seen Old episodes of Siya Ke Ram,Devon ke Dev Mahadev,Mahabhart etc in sometimes...

If they re-run old golden shows then it might gather more viewers.

(By the way,Lets don't go off topic since this is colors jazbaat discussion here...)

I have seen Old episodes of Siya Ke Ram,Devon ke Dev Mahadev,Mahabhart etc in sometimes...

If they re-run old golden shows then it might gather more viewers.

(By the way,Lets don't go off topic since this is colors jazbaat discussion here...)

those are just weekend morning time slot they are using too show those shows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock