Colors Kannada HD will be added tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Colors Kannada HD will be added soon

sudheep said:
Lets see how long it take to activate ses9 tps .Dos didnt gave permission to Sun network to use foreign tps from measat yet,now almost an year is passed .Ts waited for long years to get gsat10.So i think its not much easy to get tps for Airtel also.So any lag in allocating new tps causes serious space crunch to adtv

current updated software now showing Ses-9 tp in its installation set up page.

Re: Colors Kannada HD will be added soon

Remember the official article about the aggrement between sun and measat one yr back.Nothing is official unless they start using the tps

Re: RE: Colors Kannada HD will be added soon

Optimus_Prime said:
current updated software now showing Ses-9 tp in its installation set up page.

I already mentioned it that its not official thing its only a sign of aggrement between the satcompany and the dth firm has done.Ts has asiasat tps in its list since one yr.Final approval they have to get it from antrix

Re: Colors Kannada HD will be added soon

Any way lets hope for the best coz Adtv is doing extremely good these days

sudheep said:
Lets see how long it take to activate ses9 tps .Dos didnt gave permission to Sun network to use foreign tps from measat yet,now almost an year is passed .Ts waited for long years to get gsat10.So i think its not much easy to get tps for Airtel also.So any lag in allocating new tps causes serious space crunch to adtv

They are adding all new HD channels when they are in serious space crunch.. Bro what does it mean?? It's indicates that they just want to fill up all the current Tp's.. CoZ ses 9 will be ready to use very soon..

Re: RE: Colors Kannada HD will be added soon

AxOm said:
They are adding all new HD channels when they are in serious space crunch.. Bro what does it mean?? It's indicates that they just want to fill up all the current Tp's.. CoZ ses 9 will be ready to use very soon..

Thats what rushil bro said "money matters".Why they are not adding the pending hd chnls??

sudheep said:
Thats what rushil bro said "money matters".Why they are not adding the pending hd chnls??
Once they active SES 9 tps they will surely add those pending channels... N they have already added three pending channels
1. Sony ESPN HD
2. Movies Now HD
3. Romedy Now HD

shawl_who said:
Pls try not to post in color, bold or in increased font size :k :no

OK ' shawl_who' bro. I will keep this in mind from next time. I have removed the colour as well as bold alphabets from my post. Sorry for the inconveniences. Thank you for bringing into my notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock