DDF Exclusive Colors Tamil Cluster Revamps

I think they revamped due to upcoming Mega hit serials of Sun TV namely Kolangal(2003 to 2009) and Thendral(2009 to 2015)....

It's going to attract more number of viewers to the channel... :cheers: :tup:
Seriously bro? They need to worry about Repeat telecast? They will spend crores of rupees just for two repeat telecast?

Seriously bro? They need to worry about Repeat telecast? They will spend crores of rupees just for two repeat telecast?
What do you mean by crores of rupees bro...Revamping incur crores of rupees? That too for Montage changes?

The two serials i have mentioned above doesn't lost his charms till now...Still their are more fans for this serial...That's why Colors planned to telecast these two serials to grab viewers attention...Even though launched on 2018, it doesn't reached much to the viewers...

And Even Kalaignar TV started telecasting four hit serials of Sun TV...and it grabbed considerable viewers towards them....

Last edited:
Colors Tamil new graphics.
WQO1MYv.png

LFv9Xhh.png

LvvBHrD.png

ZJudMod.png

rCuMfPG.png

6bbud4Z.png
Which capture Card using Bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock