Good News Zee Tamil revamped

I found an another variant of Zee Tamil's new graphics before adapting the present one...this one looks good...they could've adapted this one.
I found it here
Dynamite Design
waXkDdj.png

I found an another variant of Zee Tamil's new graphics before adapting the present one...this one looks good...they could've adapted this one.
I found it here
Dynamite Design
waXkDdj.png
They will either adop this or they are keeping it for ZEE TV. As, marigold very famous among tamilan.

They will either adop this or they are keeping it for ZEE TV. As, marigold very famous among tamilan.
Yes. But this packaging is made after revamp of Zee Tamil with marigold..
So, Zee Tamil may adopt it.

Yes. But this packaging is made after revamp of Zee Tamil with marigold..
So, Zee Tamil may adopt it.
I don't feel that, I guess they will try red rose with ZEE TV as it's being long since ZEE TV is orange and yellow.

I don't feel that, I guess they will try red rose with ZEE TV as it's being long since ZEE TV is orange and yellow.
Bro as of now Zee TV, Zee Telugu, Zee Tamil, Zee Bangla revamped..... and today Zee Keralam... so they won't revamp soon hereafter... Zee Marathi and Zee Kannada are left...only less chances if Zee Tamil adopt new graphics as if they like to be unique...

Bro as of now Zee TV, Zee Telugu, Zee Tamil, Zee Bangla revamped..... and today Zee Keralam... so they won't revamp soon hereafter... Zee Marathi and Zee Kannada are left...only less chances if Zee Tamil adopt new graphics as if they like to be unique...
ZM is an impossible case. They always have different graphic styles for their GEC, and they keep it for 10 years or so. So there's less or absolutely no chance that ZM will adopt these graphics.

ZK will definitely use these graphics. Although they are likely to adopt the one used by Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.

But I'm waiting to see what Zee Sarthak is going to do. If they use these graphics, I'm pretty sure they're going to use the Konark Wheel on a red background.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock