Breaking Colors Tamil HD launched

No. Only all shows promo ending Colors Tamil HD logo visible in NXT channel.But its mean HD also launching Same Day 19th February
Yes when Promo Package Airing sometimes ago
I Too Saw Now Bro...All Promos Ending With HD Logo...This Promo Package Showed All Promos In 16:9 Format...When I Saw Promo Package At 01.00 PM Today It Was Not In 16:9 And Doesn't Have HD Logo...Almost Confirmed On Feb 19th.

One More Doubt...There Was A Scroll Now..It Read " Colors Tamil Test Signal Will Be Officially Distributed To Distributors/DTH Operators On February 19th,2018."...What Does It Mean..? They Are Already Testing With NXT.

One More Doubt...There Was A Scroll Now..It Read " Colors Tamil Test Signal Will Be Officially Distributed To Distributors/DTH Operators On February 19th,2018."...What Does It Mean..? They Are Already Testing With NXT.

I am not aware about that. I think some senior members and also who knew this things can confirm about this.

Yes bro without launching why they need to advertise?

Wonder why they are maintaining this like a secret without revealing date & operator details and unlike Zee Tamil HD atleast Colors Tamil HD should have widespread distribution in various DTH platforms.

Zee Tamil HD till now exclusive to TS and testing in SD that's a really poor distribution by ZEEL.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock