Breaking “Colors Tamil HD” Started From IS20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 20,450
I asked him how he know zap renamed today as colors tamil hd

Let him answer

OK let's see what he answers.

Btw what's ZAP is it a channel like NXT & whether available on DTH and whether it ran programs??

I think ZAP wasn't doing any test transmission in this name before like how NXT is doing now. How come the ZAP is renamed now as Colors Tamil HD? May be I missed the news ?

Asusual mirroring of colors tamil sd like sun , vijay

May be launch with colors tamil sd next month :)

Soon BB2 on the way on colors tamil in couple of months :)

I so wish BB2 comes in Colors Tamil soon - They are masters in making the right moves for BB :)

I think ZAP wasn't doing any test transmission in this name before like how NXT is doing now. How come the ZAP is renamed now as Colors Tamil HD? May be I missed the news ?

Yep u missed the news bro :)

3 New Channels From Viacom18 Network Started From IS20

I so wish BB2 comes in Colors Tamil soon - They are masters in making the right moves for BB :)

Its belong to Viacom only bro the only reason they gave the 1st season to vijay is they don't have channel in tamil genre so only

Last year itself we expected next season must be in Colors Tamil :)

My Friend Told That They Have Requested MIB For Rename And Have Got It..It Will Be Reflected In The Upcoming MIB List And Other Source Was Found In Twitter And FB..

*Pic Edited

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock