Breaking “Colors Tamil HD” Started From IS20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 20,309
Great update @Gssran bro.
Colors already no.1 in Kannada GEC hope it ll give tough competition to sun network!!

Viacom 18's flagship GEC - Colors launched 10 years ago. Now they are coming up with Colors Tamil, I hope they adopt the same strategies they took up to make Colors a top channel in a short span such as - Quick Premieres of Blockbuster movies, Good TV shows and strong weekend programming.

Viacom 18's flagship GEC - Colors launched 10 years ago. Now they are coming up with Colors Tamil, I hope they adopt the same strategies they took up to make Colors a top channel in a short span such as - Quick Premieres of Blockbuster movies, Good TV shows and strong weekend programming.
Don't expect blockbuster premiers from Colors network. But they are master in making reality shows,high quality serials & good graphics. Finally channel head also plays important role.

Now I Think The Problem Is Over..

image upload api
Not really. Usually they take content from rest of the websites like fan pages. So again removing your image was required.

Not really. Usually they take content from rest of the websites like fan pages. So again removing your image was required.
Bro That Update Is From Dailyhunt/Newshunt One Of The Largest App News Providers In India.More Over That Website Mentions That The Name Change Happened And Their Source Is From MIB.More Over Up To My Knowledge That Website Does Not Look Into Fan Pages For Sources.

More Over Up To My Knowledge That Website Does Not Look Into Fan Pages For Sources.
Check news source for each article mentioned under article cards:

Screenshot_20180119_153948_Chrome.jpg

It would be better to post directly from source website.

Star Vijay Team Bit Concerned / Worried About Colors Tamil HD Launching!

They Are Deeply Following It!

After The Moment I Informed Him About Colors Tamil HD Testing!

He Was Very Furious About SS, Launching Date & Availability Of DTHs Etc,,,,

I Never Seen They Are Worried This Much Even With Zee Tamil HD Launching Too!

Sun network is a waste channels.excep serials nothing there.vijay tv captures top spot long before. So star vijay is worried about colors tamil hd.only competition between colors tamil vijay and zee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock