DDF Exclusive Colors Telugu Will be launched Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etv will not rebrand because it's top 2 channel in Telugu and also etv originated from Telugu to other languages and founder ramoji Rao will never ever sell it. And recently It launched 4 channels in Telugu and total 8 channels in Telugu was their capacity never ever etv have these number of channels in any language

I think they will launch colors telugu because they focusing only bigg boss show in south & star network is going to telecast bigg boss show in Tamil & Telugu as per source next year colors Tamil will telecast bigg boss show in Tamil,but in Telugu how they will telecast so only they planning to launch Telugu channel also,awaiting for official announcement from Viacom18.

Last edited:
I think they will launch colors telugu because they focusing only bigg boss show in south & star network is going to telecast bigg boss show in Tamil & Telugu as per source next year colors Tamil will telecast bigg boss show in Tamil,but in Telugu how they will telecast so only they planning to launch Telugu channel also,awaiting for official announcement from Viacom18.
Not only this less count of GEC channels in may be reason so that they can grab market easily

Its a fake fb account and colors Telugu also fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock