DDF Exclusive Colors Telugu Will be launched Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think viacom 18 Facebook page is looks cheaper as it is now, Even there is no description in About tab.
It's clearly fan made.
then how they posting about their new serials info on colors Tamil fb page :huh

I feel the page is fan-made, not official. I don't see a possibility of Colors Telugu. ETV is already there from the same media group. I don't think they would be keen to launch another channel in Telugu with Colors branding.
I too think so, if you have noticed the "Telugu" below Colors logo color is different and the Coming Soon picture also doesn't looks professional at all. Surely a fake page. Though not sure about launch.

then how they posting about their new serials info on colors Tamil fb page :huh

Even I can do those kind of post it's too simple with many online softwares, I emailed Viacom 18 about these pages let us see what they going to reply.
But I believe both the pages are 100% fake.

I too think so, if you have noticed the "Telugu" below Colors logo color is different and the Coming Soon picture also doesn't looks professional at all. Surely a fake page. Though not sure about launch.

Yes both the pages are not professional, Just see colors kannada, Marathi and Bangla pages

I feel the page is fan-made, not official. I don't see a possibility of Colors Telugu. ETV is already there from the same media group. I don't think they would be keen to launch another channel in Telugu with Colors branding.
Bro, both etv and colors channels came from different media organizations :k I have a strong source from Telugu industry persons :k

Bro, whether it is official or not but I am sure that colors telugu channel launch is confirmed, as per my sources. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock