Colors to launch its first singing reality show ‘Rising Star’(Bannet Winner)

RE: Colors to launch its first singing reality show ‘Rising Star’ on 4 Feb

Mumbai: Colors is all set to revolutionize the television viewing experience through the launch of India’s First Liveshowcase of pure talent, Oppo Camera phones presents Rising Star, supported real-time by a mobile application. With Live viewer engagement at its core, ‘Rising Star’ will feature 130 crore judges – the Indian populace giving them 79% control over a talent’s ability to become a Star.

Guiding the talents in their pursuit to achieve fame will be a panel of celebrity experts comprising of musical maestrosShankar Mahadevan, Diljit Dosanjh and Monali Thakur. Produced by Optimystix Entertainment, Oppo Camera phones presents ‘Rising Star’ will alter the television viewing experience starting 4th February 2017, every Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 PM on Colors.

Colors Rising Star airs on 4th Feb; Viewers to judge the Singing talents Live with COLORSTVapp

Rising star
Grand finale
Tonight 9pm
On colors & colors:hd

Don't bump old thread

i not understand
what is live vote ?
sub kuch to colors ke haat main tha kisko kitne mile ye colors ko pata hai .kya saboot hai ki ye true tha ? last 2 second bbeneat going 77 % otherwise 61 is vote on last time and fastly going 77 ? i m not sure its good but kuch to gadbad hai.....2 time disturbing on live beanet song ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock