Breaking Colors Viacom18 acquires French Ligue 1 rights for Indian sub-continent

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 21,292
Vh1 hd is best.
But french league is indeed a farmer league

Sometimes it feels like ISL..
i am saying just from fan point of view nothing against any one.
when no one take rights we appeal for some one should take ligue 1 rights now they take we say negative word about league.

lastly whatever the ligue 1 is world class league or farmer league or mediocre league it's lionel Messi career's last lap so please enjoy that

Which are some attacking side in Ligue 1? May be Lyon, Rennes and Lillie. When those club will play against PSG, those matches will be great to watch. Someone needs to press that high line that PSG is holding. That will be a test for them. They have poor ball control and passing was nothing like Man City. When you lose the ball, with that high line you will be exposed a lot in counter. Remember that Manchester United vs Istanbul in UCL GS last year? That loan goal United conceded is because of that high line. Maguire went so deep. There was no one to defend in counter. You need very pacy and experienced defender for that. I doubt Ramos can do something like that in his age. That's said Hakimi was great. He was dangerous in his side.

Were you guys able to watch yesterday's PSG match on Vh1 SD? When I tried it was showing some songs on jio TV.

Is buying voot annual subscription worthy?
Super Worthy. They are going to bid for many more rights. 209 for whole year is a deal. Specially if you follow some La liga, Serie A or Ligue 1 clubs like Barca, RM, Juve, PSG etc, then Voot sub is more worthy than hotstar for you. On 50 Mbps broadband, it has clear PQ and is lag free.

Super Worthy. They are going to bid for many more rights. 209 for whole year is a deal. Specially if you follow some La liga, Serie A or Ligue 1 clubs like Barca, RM, Juve, PSG etc, then Voot sub is more worthy than hotstar for you. On 50 Mbps broadband, it has clear PQ and is lag free.
Ok

Wow!!
The best thing is that under voot the single matcheday (all matches) highlight is available in one video that too in 51 mins video. Great start pal 👍
I don't think they have sports people working under them. Combining highlights is not good. They should ask respective league to package and send them the highlights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock