Sony Wins England Cricket Rights For Indian Sub Continent...

I think the graphics for India's tour of South Africa hindi coverage were really good. Great color combination and design by SPSN. Personally, I never liked the IMG graphics provided for either IPL or EPL. In football I guess Bundesliga graphics are the best.
The graphics for cricket shall be in a single line acquiring the least space on screen and providing as much information as possible, just like Sky & Channel 9.

Last edited:
ECB inks £100m deal with ESPN Star

Article in 2012 when Previous deal with ESS was inked.

ESS are the ECB’s current broadcast partner in the region, having held the contract for the past five years. The new agreement, which runs from 2013 to 2019, will encompass more than 300 days of live international cricket. Several high profile series are scheduled in the period, including India’s next two tours to England in 2014 and 2018 and three home Ashes series scheduled for 2013, 2015 and 2019.

I think Star would have terminated this year's contract with ECB.
I
I think the graphics for India's tour of South Africa hindi coverage were really good. Great color combination and design by SPSN. Personally, I never liked the IMG graphics provided for either IPL or EPL. In football I guess Bundesliga graphics are the best.
The graphics for cricket shall be in a single line acquiring the least space on screen and providing as much information as possible, just like Sky & Channel 9.
Supersport also good now

My point of view star sports network focus local content. They hv isl , pro kabaddi , badminaton , tnpl, now ipl lineup for 5 yrs. Ipl they invest lot money. They ready to start language feed channel. Now they production get work from bcci .bcci give only english and hindi. Now star give extra money for tamil .if they produce amount will reduce for star. Next target will be indian rights from bcci.they also hv world cup 19 and t20 world cup.
Southafrica tour sony put hindi graphics from sony side. If star telecast they do both english and hindi in same graphics for india matches.before starting ipl they show lot of shows ipl countdown , game plan , super kings show , kkr show.
So they withdraw australia and england rights

So Sony has Austria and England series...
It will be good if they manage to grab BCCI media right also
+it has Italian serie A, Champions league, La liga, Bundesliga, fifa tournament as well...

They will definitely get BCCI also

Star sports money 💰 problem..
After buy ipl right.
But why dsport not get these right.
After buy psl & srilanka tri-series they stop interesting in cricket!

May be Dsport has much more money problem than star after all PSL is running on Empty stadium

Why?
Star sports less interest after buy ipl.
Sony buy.atleast watch on tv.if like newzealand some years blackout.better watch on tv.wait some months spn improve quality & graphics & also logo.

Why do we customers always have to wait ? Are they giving free stuff or doing charity so that we needs to bear them ? No they don't and we are paying heavy amount but not getting service

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock