‘Comedy Nights Bachao’ on Colors to end

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,792

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Colors’ hit funny stand-up funny show ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’ is coming to an end.

According to an Instagram post by actress Anita Hassanandani, who is a part of the series, she said, “This is heartbreaking#bachaooo season one ends! Gonna miss each one of you! This journey has been AMAZING! Thanks for making this happen for me @nikuld LOVE you guys!”

Rumours of the show going off-air had started some days back but hadn’t been confirmed. It now is certain, the show will make way for other new weekend shows including the launch of ‘Naagin – Season 2’ later this month.

‘Comedy Nights Bachao’ described as a celebrity comedy roast, launched with much fanfare but has recently dipped in ratings. It is fronted by Krushna Abhishek and Bharti Singh.

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/comedy-nights-bachao-on-colors-to-end-2016

bad news, I used to like it.

first comedy nights live, and now bachao..... seems kapil sharma has eaten colors comedy serials, by its own. :em

Colors will now realize d value of Kapil.

d8a638438f7d94d629a20aaf87e50fb7.jpg

shawl_who said:
bad news, I used to like it.

first comedy nights live, and now bachao..... seems kapil sharma has eaten colors comedy serials, by its own. :em

Colors will now realize d value of Kapil.
dont know who was wrong it that,
But Colors is at losing side not Kapil.

Great News,Kapil and Sunil are the lifeline of comedy shows,people would anyday prefer to watch them over any other comedian.

Colors only have Big Boss lined up to give a boost to their TRP's,but with the concept that they are coming of commoners,it might also turn out to be disaster.

I want to see 80% controversial celebs,and maybe 20% commoners :shy

agreed, I m not to excited to see common ppl inside BB house :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock