‘Comedy Nights Bachao’ on Colors to end

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,785
Bro Comedy Nights Bachao us the best Show and is getting gud TRP when 24Season2 and Jhalak are totally Failed to attract viewers and Bachao is going Off air to Improve Content not because of TRP

Comedy Nights Bachao was my favorite show as I love Krishna and Sudesh comedy. I was a big fan of them when they were on Comedy Circus on Sony TV.

24 season 2 is very bad compared to last season. This season 2 has no potential. They are just stretching it like a chewing gum to complete 24 episodes.

DTH Fan said:
Comedy Nights Bachao was my favorite show as I love Krishna and Sudesh comedy. I was a big fan of them when they were on Comedy Circus on Sony TV.

24 season 2 is very bad compared to last season. This season 2 has no potential. They are just stretching it like a chewing gum to complete 24 episodes.
yeah in those days, both were way better then Kapil.

I liked sudesh, krushna was monotonous.... wid his dancing etc..

Kapil was by far d best, or may be the scripts given to him were superlative.

Very Bad News.............its very entertaining Show.......Kapil Sharma show is very waste....its headache comedy show.... :wall :wall

RajKumar said:
Very Bad News.............its very entertaining Show.......Kapil Sharma show is very waste....its headache comedy show.... :wall :wall
I agree Bhai, Muh Ki Baat chhin li pta nhi kuchvlog kaise Jhel lete he Kapil Show jisme sirf Sunil Grover Talented hai

p_pahare said:
I agree Bhai, Muh Ki Baat chhin li pta nhi @Shawl_who Bro kaise Jhel lete he . Dont mind but Only Sunil is multi talented in Kapil Show.

Bhai tune Galat Pakde Hai....

Maine Comedy Night Bacho Ko Full Entertaining Show Bola hai...

aur

Kapil Sharma ka Show Borring or Waste Show Bola hai... :shy :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock