DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 29 February 2024)

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
Since @Bapun Raz has closed the previous thread as @zaxotes has not updated it for a long time, a new thread for a comparison of HD channels across DTHs has been created here.

Link to the PowerPoint presentation: HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx

I have embeded pictures from the presentation here so that it is convenient to refer to this post without having to click again. However, please be warned that the picture quality will be poor as there is no online service I know of which can merge multiple pictures and also retain the quality. Therefore, please refer to the presentation link above for higher quality.

Since this is a simple PowerPoint, I cannot show the logos of the channels, but I do show the logo of each broadcaster. Also, note that channels are not in any alphabetical order, but rather in a decreasing order of priority. If there are too many channels in a genre to fit on one page, they have been split into two (e.g., sports and Telugu channels).

Please provide your corrections and suggestions. :tup:

rNdxVrJ.jpeg

fFHsrOn.jpg

uwj2CF3.jpeg
vYhkjjy.jpg
d1rQI43.jpg
D0yBH1W.jpg
01Jk9QR.jpg
4i4GYDJ.jpg
8jRZvDr.jpg
nwtf73y.jpg
H28gsjg.jpg
dbdfQPC.jpg
ohNXvj7.jpg
lzIEasT.jpg
jsu4DN2.jpeg
zHqdtdp.jpg
Spj6UBw.jpg

ilM8LCn.jpg

M4UBLEY.jpg
b2kHYIe.jpg

PTrg2Ek.jpeg
8GqQD6f.jpeg

Last edited:
Jolly, thank you for re-creating the thread. Please do the required modifications to your post and follow old thread format such as embedding details on first post, add the 'last updated' date on thread title.(y)

These channels have not been confirmed to be launching. ABP News HD has only applied for the trademark. There is no licence yet.
ABP News HD has got the license & Star Gold 2HD have too.

Presentation updated much earlier but writing now. Discovery HD World has been renamed to Discovery HD and 3 language feeds have been added, bringing the total to 8.

Sorry but I cannot post the pictures of the presentation in the first post. I have not been able to create a single scrolling picture from the presentation unless I create a PDF from it first and convert that PDF into a picture, which is cumbersome.

Airtel dth not yet added Gemini movies HD and Gemini music HD channels..but you added with channels numbers..

It is very funny...Tata sky is no.1 for telugu HD viewers...please update it..

Airtel dth is very bad option for telugu HD viewers.

Airtel dth not yet added Gemini movies HD and Gemini music HD channels..but you added with channels numbers..

It is very funny...Tata sky is no.1 for telugu HD viewers...please update it..

Airtel dth is very bad option for telugu HD viewers.
Well said Bro
It's true

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock