DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 30 April 2024)

Updated the new Disney Star HD channels on d2h/Dish TV as well as Zee Thirai HD on ADTV. All LCNs are in the header image of my upcoming article. For now, see the link below; afterwards I will update the pictures in the first page.

WpHGsj2.jpg

Updated the new Disney Star HD channels on d2h/Dish TV as well as Zee Thirai HD on ADTV. All LCNs are in the header image of my upcoming article. For now, see the link below; afterwards I will update the pictures in the first page.

Bro, correct the LCNs of south HD channels in dish tv .. all south HD are from ST-2 .. many LCNs of south HD are from old dish tv LCNs like Asianet HD, KTV HD etc

Bro, correct the LCNs of south HD channels in dish tv .. all south HD are from ST-2 .. many LCNs of south HD are from old dish tv LCNs like Asianet HD, KTV HD etc
Indeed, they were all removed but I could not find any such update in previous forum threads. Only after seeing the channel list I could see that they are all removed. Noted on your feedback and I will correct this afterwards.
First post updated with latest pictures now. :tup:

WpHGsj2.jpg
Kindly include DD India HD (LCN 4035) and DD News HD (LCN 4011) which have also been added in Dishtv. All three DD HD channels now available in Dishtv.

All South HD channels removed from Dish TV NSS6/SES8 and all LCNs updated to include the ST2 tag. First post pictures will also be updated now.
Kindly include DD India HD (LCN 4035) and DD News HD (LCN 4011) which have also been added in Dishtv. All three DD HD channels now available in Dishtv.
Updated now and LCN 698 is now used for DD National HD. Added a note stating that LCN 698 may be used interchangeably for DD National HD, DD India HD and DD News HD.

Heads-up: I will update this table by the coming weekend with today’s bumper HD channel addition on Tata Play, as well as the recent additions on Airtel. I will have to stitch together the pictures and update all the counts, so please bear with me.

First post needs to be updated, I see tataplay has removed DD from most of the hd channels , only star and few Sony hd channels have it..example in English movies there is no dd in pix hd ,&flix hd, mn channels

First post needs to be updated, I see tataplay has removed DD from most of the hd channels , only star and few Sony hd channels have it..example in English movies there is no dd in pix hd ,&flix hd, mn channels
Please give me the list and I will update the audio feeds accordingly. Also, I am waiting for Tata Play to complete the addition of Sony Sports Ten 4 HD which was left halfway, and then I will update the table and cover images with all the new channels.

Please give me the list and I will update the audio feeds accordingly. Also, I am waiting for Tata Play to complete the addition of Sony Sports Ten 4 HD which was left halfway, and then I will update the table and cover images with all the new channels.
I checked hindi and english movies channels..channels where dd is missing are &xplor hd, Sony pix hd and &flix hd

On a side note how do I identify it is dd+ or just dd? I see only dd logo in the epg , another weird thing is if you browse the epg it is not showing dd logo ,but once you navigate to the channel then only dd logo showing

Le @JollyLNB bro waiting for the addition of Sony Sports Ten 4 HD on Tata Play to update the list:-
Z1RJrZ3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock