DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 30 April 2024)

Airtel no longer has DD5.1 in Zee Café HD. Only stereo like &Privé HD and &Flix HD.

Airtel no longer has DD5.1 in Zee Café HD. Only stereo like &Privé HD and &Flix HD.
Noted, will update the table this weekend assuming DD Sports HD is the last addition on Tata Play and it won’t add Sony Sports Ten 4 HD.

@JollyLNB bro, can we handle the broadcast network logo in a better way? I think you tweaked some logos to fit them in line than going boxy for readability. But, I think we should use only the official one. Examples,
P4vgCpF.jpg

HyTUSmQ.jpg
DrcVsGC.jpg

Same with the case of Sony, TV Today network.

@JollyLNB bro, can we handle the broadcast network logo in a better way? I think you tweaked some logos to fit them in line than going boxy for readability. But, I think we should use only the official one. Examples,
Same with the case of Sony, TV Today network.
Sorry, I don’t think this is possible. I need the logo of the broadcaster to fit in a single line or it will not be legible at a small size. For this reason I’m not using the actual logos of the channels but only their names. I will continue with the modified logos for Sun, Sony and Times instead of the actual ones.

At last, the long-awaited update! Extremely sorry for the delay but it seems Tata Play has let us down in terms of adding Sony Sports Ten 4 HD, and it wasn’t worth to wait any longer. Please check if all audio feeds are correct. Also added Tarang HD in Odia since Ortel Cable has it.

Tata Play:
  • &xplor HD (333): no Dolby audio, but Airtel Digital TV has it.
  • DD Sports HD (452): no Dolby
  • Pravah Picture HD (1227): DD 5.1
  • Vijay Super HD (1512): DD+ 7.1
  • Zee Thirai HD (1545): no Dolby
  • Zee Picchar HD (1633): no Dolby
  • Star Kiran HD (1758): DD 5.1
  • Asianet Movies HD (1827): DD 5.1
Airtel Digital TV:
  • Zee Café HD (169): Dolby audio removed as per @Karthik_ anna.
  • Zee Zest HD (415): no Dolby
  • Vijay Super HD (773): DD 5.1.
Please find the updates here. First post pictures will be updated by 11 p.m. IST. Update: Cannot update first post. Requested team.

Last edited:
@JollyLNB bro, if possible, in stats (1/2) use same colours as main. Like Orange for DD 7.1, Purple for DD 5.1 and Green for stereo.

Bro, I think Better to Exclude DD Free Channels from Dish TV .DD India HD only officially available from Dish TV according to their website

Bro, I think Better to Exclude DD Free Channels from Dish TV .Only DD India HD only officialy available from Dish TV according to their website
All Dish TV users are able to watch them, so why exclude them? Dish TV is providing these channels to its users no matter how. If these channels are on Dish TV then why would Dish TV add them to its TPs? I don't know how they will confuse their users by adding these twice.

All Dish TV users are able to watch them, so why exclude them? Dish TV is providing these channels to its users no matter how. If these channels are on Dish TV then why would Dish TV add them to its TPs? I don't know how they will confuse their users by adding these twice.
Its TP of DD Free Dish.We can Consider that Channel if Dish TV provide proper LCN for these Channels. Also please Share all Screenshot of these 4 DD channels through Dish TV Set Top Box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock