DDF Exclusive Comparison of HD channels across DTHs (updated 30 April 2024)

I don't understand what you want to say?
According to thread ,
Because of TP Removal these HD Channels Got removed from Dish TV STB.
DD Sports HD
DD National HD
DD India HD

According to thread ,
Because of TP Removal these HD Channels Got removed from Dish TV STB.
DD Sports HD
DD National HD
DD India HD
Yes, I know that channels removed. I am talking about the free dish channels which are available in Dish TV. And mostly channels of this TP, readded on dish tv on its own TPs. These all HD channel now not available on dish tv platform.

Updated the first post picture with the following brand-new additions. With this, Tata Play crosses 100 HD channels! :cheers:
  • Sun Direct: Sun Bangla HD (890), Sun Marathi HD (895).
  • Tata Play: DD National HD (196), DD India HD (621).
As of now none of these 4 channels have Dolby audio, but expecting the Sun channels to add it later.

Update: First post images are clearer. The merged image had low quality, so inserted individual pictures.

Last edited:
One query, so none of below channels has Dolby in Hindi audio or is it just tataplay?
Star movies hd
&Flix hd
Sony pix hd

One query, so none of below channels has Dolby in Hindi audio or is it just tataplay?
Star movies hd
&Flix hd
Sony pix hd
In Airtel, generally Dolby is available only for main audio feed and not available on additional audio feeds. Be it Infotainment, English Movies. To my knowledge only channel that has Dolby on additional audio feeds also in Airtel is CN HD+. Don't know if it's coz of broadcasters or operators.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock