Complaint filed against Singer Papon for kissing minor contestant of reality show

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,231
Yar what the hell this Papon kissed her as father and her father has no objection, she has no objection. So, what the issue with media?

Last edited by a moderator:
@hike, i have removed your embed video on last post. If you want you can share same video from some reputed youtube channel.

I saw that video guys.. whats wrong anyway?
It's not looks intimate to me. why are they making a big deal out of it?
Real perverts are out there who says it's intimate. Dirty minds...

It didn't even lasts for a second. It's just a regular kiss. So don't make big deal out of it..

“We have always adhered to the NCPCR guidelines and our production house, Essel Vision Productions Limited has taken all precautionary measures required under NCPCR and other laws. We believe in nurturing talent with utmost sensitivity and care while we provide them the platform to showcase their aptitude. As a responsible channel, we are extending complete support to all parties who are impacted by this incident and will stand by them to help them through this situation,” &TV said in a statement.

&TV clarifies its stand on Papon kissing controversy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock