Complete confirmed channel list

• Thread starter Thread starter Ronak Shah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 357
  • Views Views: Views 45,530
Status
Not open for further replies.
Addition should take place today becoz 3-4 users have seen a new tp in their stb
The new tp they encountered are 11164 horizontal

jaysheezy said:
Addition should take place today becoz 3-4 users have seen a new tp in their stb

Sent from my GT-S7562 uysing Tapatalk

Ya..unlike yesterday we are getting some indications today from some users ....

The 11164 H TP is supposed to be dedicated for HD channels. Well, it was also supposed to be activated at the end of the year though. Well. lets see!!! :)

Re: RE: Complete confirmed channel list

v_srikanth961 said:
The 11164 H TP is supposed to be dedicated for HD channels. Well, it was also supposed to be activated at the end of the year though. Well. lets see!!! :)

I think
Only Reason for adding this TP is to add some HD Channels on Diwali
Other wise there's no
Space Crunch

Sure! Thats like the perfect diwali gift from d2h!! :)

D2H currently has 13 HD channels on 1 TP (54 MHz) and 10 HD channels + 40 Banner Radio channels on another TP. They have around 47 SD channels average per TP.

If they are dedicating 1 full TP for HD they can add 13 more HD channels. 31 slots of the 9th TP seems to be reserved already with nameless channels - 7 already added and rest probably ready to be added tonight. If thats done, they should have space for 16 more channels.

13 HD channels is a lot to expect as of now. But even if they do, with the new TP added they have space for 515+ (465 + 50) channels and services.

Just a rough estimate!!

kafeel_azam said:
I think
Only Reason for adding this TP is to add some HD Channels on Diwali
Other wise there's no
Space Crunch

Nothing added except DD Podhigai....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom