Complete confirmed channel list

Status
Not open for further replies.
/
Ronak Shah said:
Puthu Yugam channel is coming soon on Videocon d2h as i also mentioned earlier too in my list.But i cant come to know why videocon d2h not adding popular channels and only focusing to bring regional channels on board?Its now really mystrey what is going on videocon d2h mind.......
@shah bro is any information available about channel addition, any problem in d2h, now we had 11164 vertical tp i think its enough for sd channels..

why d2h delay, here some user request to admin for close this thread

What is ur opinion?

Why some people are so keen to close this thread
We should appreciate
These guys who are giving inside news of d2h

There may be many reasons for the delay of channel addition

Soon the channel addition will resume as today's meeting agenda is channel addition and future notes (software and Hardware).

jaysheezy said:
Sson the channel addition will resume as today's meeting agenda is channel addition and future notes (software and Hardware).

brother when will you post the meeting discussed points , is any special about channel addition

As said earlier I will post an update by 7 today my source should update me by then

jaysheezy said:
Sson the channel addition will resume as today's meeting agenda is channel addition and future notes (software and Hardware).

ok brother go on posting valid informations when you get from your source....so that the thread need not be closed...You are always welcome....If your posts are going to be true more reputation awaits you...I already given one to cheer up you....

Thanks fr showing positiveness and admins are requested to not to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock