Complete confirmed channel list

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be solved within 10 days and the addition should take place within this time frame.
Hope For The Best.

jaysheezy said:
It will be solved within 10 days and the addition should take place within this time frame.
Hope For The Best.

yes brother after 10 days addition confirmed because pudhuyugam distribution staff also told pudhuyugam will add after 10 days.

pls wait and see

See almost everything is in its final stages and today there's a imp meeting hope everything goes positive my source will update me today at 7

jaysheezy said:
See almost everything is in its final stages and today there's a imp meeting hope everything goes positive my source will update me today at 7

Ok brother...see u at 7

No One Have Any Confirm News
Only Saying ''my sources''

Request To The Mods, admin
Close This Thread....

@admin:please wait up to November 17-2013....after that you may consider to close the thread untill we get some solid information about channel addition if everybody here wish the same....

I think we should wait till 20th November and if no channel additions then this thread should be closed. Since 8 channels were added based on this thread at one go which is more than that number added in nearly last 6 months we should give time till 20th to this thread.

Puthu Yugam channel is coming soon on Videocon d2h as i also mentioned earlier too in my list.But i cant come to know why some members telling that to close this thread.As per my list 8 channels already added 1 channel is coming very shortly(Puthu Yugam) and other channels are also coming soon.
So i am requesting to admin to please not to close this thread atleast for some days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock