Complete confirmed channel list

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakrishnan said:
Dishtv is airing an upscaled version of the channel dude.

No provider is airing the channel in true hd

that thing i don't know but as i told earlier 2nd list is just the proposed channel list not confirm....

rakrishnan said:
Dishtv is airing an upscaled version of the channel dude.

No provider is airing the channel in true hd

agreed

As per Cc, NO :new SD Ch. But few :HD channels will be added for sure by dropping some SD Channels.

AsitPaul said:
As per Cc, NO :new SD Ch. But few :HD channels will be added for sure by dropping some SD Channels.

this cant be happen as suppose d2h adds 2 HD channels then for 2 HD addition videocon d2h has to remove 8 SD channels...is it possible that v.d2h will do this?
2nd thing is that tp space problem will soon fixed after that both SD & HD channels will get added.

Ronak Shah said:
no news on music india and yo music but d2h dealer told me few regional channels name too which is around 4 to 5 which i had ignored and also dont know the genre of the same but i think he told about rajtv or raj music but not confirmed....

As i told in main post that some regional channels are coming soon & in this post also that Rajtv or Raj music i heard fron d2h dealer but i forgot.But see here is the confirmed by d2h too to Add Maa Gold,
Suvarna Plus,Raj Digital Plus.

Baju34 said:
great news what abt. ss2???

d2h dealer telling that it is coming soon but many people from this and other forums even in facebook also telling that the deal is still pending for addition of ss2...so i cant tell anything on the same,but it will definately get added in d2h soon otherwise d2h will lose many subscribers so they have to add it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock