Good News Completed 5 years in DDF

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello friends! I am very happy to share that I have successfully completed am 5 years in DDF on 23rd October. I want to thank all the members of our forum for their love and support. I hope that in the future I will continue to contribute to the forum in an even better way. Love you all ❤️😌

শুভেচ্ছা Akash bhai | 💐

Your contribution towards Assamese content and channels along with your contribution towards smaller channels is really appreciative.

Congratulations Brother. You are One of the best contributor in TV Channels section..
🎉🎊

শুভেচ্ছা Akash bhai | 💐

Your contribution towards Assamese content and channels along with your contribution towards smaller channels is really appreciative.
Not only Assamese serials, but your appreciation and coverage for all small broadcasters, be it Enterr10 or NKTV or any other unknown company in the Registered Trademarks thread, is truly impressive. Hats off to your commitment towards small and obscure channels and networks. :clap2: :cap2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock