Good News Completed 2 Marvellous years in DDF

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to share that I have successfully completed 2 years in the DreamDTH forum.:cheers:

These 2 lovely years passed so quickly exchanging valuable information and knowledge with you all. You guys shower loads of love and support which cheers me up and enlightens my entire day😍. It's an honor to be a part of both never-to-be-forgotten forums i.e. DDF and OTF. It's just a beginning, there is a long and memorable journey ahead😀.

Thank You all❤️

Congratulations @Shiv Verma bro :clap2:
From being a Contributor to getting promoted as the News Columnist, you have really worked hard and have shared valuable information in both DDF and OTF in these two years. Many more years to go:tup:

Congratulations @Shiv Verma bro 🎉. You have not just worked hard but also shared a lot of important news and information across both DDF and OTF . Working that hard consistently is a big thing and you've successfully accomplished every tisk with distinction . I have got a chance to learn a lot if things from you especially the Imgur gif's . Wishing you a lot of more success. There are many more years to come :clap2::ok2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock