Good News Completed 8 lovely years in DDF

Congrats Bishnu bro..one of my most favourite person.. remembering of those days(2014, 2015 & 2016) where we used to fight with other DTH users to defend Sun direct DTH and got banned several times
😂😂😂😂😂😘😘😅

I can still able to remember all those fights and arguments with other members to defend Sun direct.😊

Last edited:
Congratulations brother . .
8 long year you are committed in this forum.
Wish you all the best In your life.

raw

1. It was one fine morning on 7th April, 2012 I searched for a good DTH forum in google. The first result that popped out was dreamdth.com.

2. I did not hesitate to open it.

3. What I have shared, compared to what I have gathered is very little.

1. So Google was the culprit. Is it?😜
2. Oh, so it was your mistake too. 😒
3. I like your honesty. 🤐

PS: nothing...😂

Many congratulations, Bishnu dada. Your faithfulness to Sun Direct is unmatched, and it is now reaping rich dividends. Beyond that, as I have seen, you're a genuinely nice person to be with. Here's to many more successful years.

P.S. I forgot to mention my own anniversary. I officially joined on 2 April 2017, even though my profile says 5 October 2014.

Congratulations @Bishnu15 bro. Thanks for giving the love and affection always. Great contributions made by you all over the years. Wish you all the success in life. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock