Good News Completed one year in DDF

Congrats @Choco7905 bro for completing 1 year...😘

Do you know that I was also feared by @Bapun Raz bro...(thought he will ban me if I do any small mistakes)..At start of my journey here I usually called him Bapun Raz Sir to get his impressions to stay here and also not to get banned...πŸ˜…πŸ˜ŒπŸ€ͺ

Later realised that he was not a person to be feared that much...πŸ˜…πŸ˜Œ
When I joined 2013, I don't know, the banned system. I not able to put like. I thought any server problems. Then re-enter after some years now, I think, Bapun bro remember me. Give some guidance, and all other brothers also. Really it's like a family πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I met many good people in a very short period of time. The first person to help me in this forum was @Gobinaath bro then I met with @Arsh , @Siva , @Deepu Darling, @iphifi , @Riddhiman, @rahul1117kumar, @Gopi27 @Optimus_Prime , @TJ_DJ @SarfaRaZ @Sagar @Abhi @ashokkumar675 & @DreamFan bros & many other.
First of all sorry for the late wish
Thanks for the special mention bro .. it means a lot to me having great trust on me 😍😍🀩🀩😘😘
Hope I'll captilize in future too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰βœŒβœŒπŸ‘πŸ‘ .. As always telling happy to help you can contact me anytime regarding Adtv πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘
Honestly, in the early days I was too much terrified from @Bapun Raz bro. First of all, the face in his avatar was having having so much anger that I even used to ignore his posts because I used to thought that if I'll comment on his post if he doesn't like it then he may ban me so it's better to be away from him but with passage of time I understood that he's not so.
seems many will think Bapun bro routine work is banning members πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€£πŸ€£ .. Jokes Apart yes he's Gold hearted person like I earned ur trust the same I earned his trust too it means a lot to me πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜βœŒβœŒπŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks everyone for your support & faith & have a great year ahead.
Thank You 😊
congrats & All the best to have a great year ahead of with us with lot of promotion πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒβœŒ

Regards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock