@ GODMAN ... Finally a HD channel will be added... Thx for the Info,

sam said:
2ZkmV5U.jpg

Anyhow just wanted to know...
Meaning of "added tomorrow"...

1) will be available before 6am - 09/07/2015
2) will be added after 11:59pm - 09/07/2015

AFAIK it will be added after 11:59 PM - 08/07/2015 [Today Midnight]

Bhai i got 1 more question from ur question @SAM Bro will it be added tomorrow in day or night @GODMAN bhai.

I think Godman is doing his best..... He is not our servant. He is our friend in ddf. I am not supporting anyone. Those who disagree on any matter/member, report the same to ddf admin/mods. Why are you members ruining threads with unwanted talks??. Admin /mods please make good and strict moderation on this.

Eg. According to ddf rules, if Godman is against, take action against him. Otherwise support him.
In between this, members playing lead role will only ruin the forum discipline.

This is my opinion only. Thanks.

sam said:
Requesting [img=25x25]http://www.the-fund-raiser.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/shutterstock_83916190.jpg[/img]
someone to reply to quoted post :)

tomorrow means after today 11:59 pm and before 12 am on10 th ....

STOP SUPPORTING THIS GODMAN COPYCAT GUY / he had no clue about the addition after looking at the other thread created in other forum regarding the addition he copied it and pasted here. Mr. MOD if you have doubts regarding it please go and check other forum instead of banning me when I'm telling the truth of Mr COPYCAT (GODMAN)

viveksudhanshu said:
STOP SUPPORTING THIS GODMAN COPYCAT GUY / he had no clue about the addition after looking at the other thread created in other forum regarding the addition he copied it and pasted here. Mr. MOD if you have doubts regarding it please go and check other forum instead of banning me when I'm telling the truth of Mr COPYCAT (GODMAN)

You are keep on telling the same and not posting anything else. Whatever the other members posting about GODMAN is to post the information much earlier but you are saying he is copying.

He contributed about many additions in the below thread and the some channels got added as he mentioned and the remaining will get added soon as per him.

[Official Info] D2h Upcoming Channels List (this Year)

So, if some member from other forum posting any of these additions, will you say it is a copy paste news?

What about the below news?

[Confirmed News] ETV News Gujarati will be Added on With in Few Days

Though he was not correct about the date he shared the news and we are waiting for the addition. So, if some other member from other forum is posting this news, will you say it is a copy pasted news?

What about the below thread?

Link Removed

Not all the person will notice the scroll above at the same time. So, if the other member, that too a person who is not at all using Videocon D2H is sharing the news in other forum (already shared) will you say it is a copied news?

So stop blaming others and try to contribute to the forum in good way.

And further, if you have anything to say further you can either use Report button or post in the Talk to Team section.

gud addition for D2H viewers.

ADTV is sleeping, whilst TS and D2H add it :dodgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom