CONFIRMED: Dayaben aka Disha Vakani to marry in real life; brother Mayur Vakani

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 2,638

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
fbRHxvGIcoww9D_jiQAEks1WlosYrjfvmTqRdqIlVwN1nzNFyfRg0J_TYHyrHu-pcaLe-cJYKkLzYIoBnFX-JIVtI8BzpCTYChNYAEsEMd2jS1m7LluyGBe_We0JHq7pPJ6Q4eahszh_RpqGG-qShL8yIyM91Ltd8pkMWv57uYjLA-3-7EroMX6lDwuf598=w313-h470-nc

iZm8kgp-rVCodAer8_dnWOgottzao2gz7b33VISrE4Ug1uPNunBWCHp3ieJfANH68sLIPiu4qvScnXn6lKcFDobcK0Yl3PCmCffKDacm5Eb4D3MKwkmtO6lS7UuH06mTFxfDEMpzavxeFPXPGSr-MCkc-fOWjK3cl5-qu0SZDZluUs_S-6j7oqO8T54kFnvUHCStk405S-kCVwqmivEVnr2YkbzAh6MS9nbgxAjXY5U9Zg=w294-h500-nc

1_1435995905.jpg

Small screen actress Disha Vakani who is popularly known as Dayaben from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is all set to marry in real life too. The actress has opted for an arranged marriage with a Mumbai based business man.

Recently in a conversation with Daily Bhaskar.com, Mayur Vakani, brother of Disha Vakani confirms the marriage news. And guess what, Disha’s would be husband’s name is very much similar to his real brother’s name.

“Honestly, it is too early to talk about Disha’s marriage. But all I can say is that, yes the news is true. Since, the boy comes from a non-filmy background; they are really uncomfortable with so many highlights.

They have asked for privacy and we totally agree with them.”

Talking more about the chemistry between Disha and his life partner, Mayur says, “Disha has been a part of Taarak Mehta for so many years. She is required to shoot for 12-14 hours a day.

She has been committed to the show and she is not backing out from her commitment. In between, she is all set to take a big decision in her personal life. The couple will surely spend some time, so that they know each other very well before marriage.”
CONFIRMED: Dayaben aka Disha Vakani to marry in real life; brother Mayur Vakani confirms the news - mdaily.bhaskar.com

Disha Vakani aka Dayaben of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah to get married?

OMG... one of d most misleading thread titles. :skd

I thought, she was to marry her brother.. :hehe

U posted half d line, and didnt post "brother mayur vakani confirms the news" :p

Its surprising for me, that she is still unmarried... she must be arnd 40

shawl_who said:
OMG... one of d most misleading thread titles. :skd

I thought, she was to marry her brother.. :hehe

U posted half d line, and didnt post "brother mayur vakani confirms the news" :p

Its surprising for me, that she is still unmarried... she must be arnd 40

edit the title :lol :rofl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock