(Confirmed News) Sony Kix to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^I am also waiting for that day. Hope it comes this year only ^^^^^^^^^^

but the regulatory clearance to Sun Direct is now looking tough to me :s due to MHA case :-/

ABCDEFGH said:
That day is not far away when top channels will also be time based on sun direct.
Like star plus will be shown for 24 hours and then zee TV will be shown for the next 24 hours :lol:D

*Please take this as a joke

Joke not accepted. :c:p Your DTH even cannot provide DD Channels . :p So better take care of your words. :lol

Bishnu15 said:
Joke not accepted. :c:p Your DTH even cannot provide DD Channels . :p So better take care of your words. :lol

Who want to watch DD channels anyway? We care about High Definition channels with DD sound.... TS offers 30+ HD channels.... You can't compete with us.....

zbridge88 said:
TS offers 30+ HD channels.... You can't compete with us.....

i agree with what u said. At the moment it is not possible for Sun Direct to compete with Tata sky. I request all of you not to discuss Tata Sky comparison in this section. I am creating a post Tata Sky Vs Sun Direct in DTH Comparison Section. Let's discuss it. It seems a hot favourite issue of many fellows of dream dth :p

Bishnu15 said:
Mega HD with Star Jalsha add on. :tup

I am using Mega SD with Ten Cricket and Ten Action addon. Previously, I have to subscribe for Sony Six but now it is added in base package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock