[Confirmed News] Sony MAX HD will be Added on with in Six Days in Videocon D2H

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 10,073
Status
Not open for further replies.
Godman bro, why are you not responding to our queries on your previous news? How can we take your news as a confident news when you are not commenting anything?

This time i support Godman . I am sure that this channel will get added.

DishHD said:
First in Tatasky with all fake rumors about MAX HD addition in Tatasky and now D2H that also title has Confirmed news with No Source :u :D

What about dish tv

Airtel is Winner the race to add Max HD

What about the other 10 HD channels that you told would be added till this year end what happened to them bro? :huh :huh

kumarvishwas said:
What about the other 10 HD channels that you told would be added till this year end what happened to them bro? :huh :huh
Its purely luck basis....especially in D2h dont expect this in dream also....our work is just to expect....nothing more than that...

Sateesh_Hyd said:
Its purely luck basis....especially in D2h dont expect this in dream also....our work is just to expect....nothing more than that...
Yeah, but if someone is saying confirmed addition it should be confirmed addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock