[Confirmed news] Star Sports HD4 and & TV HD will be Added on this Month

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 20,622
Status
Not open for further replies.
GODMAN bro: It seems that & TV HD will not be added this month as you said. Any updates on this?

Yeah and neither the hbo ones ..may is almost ending..seems they lost their mojo

Most probably &TV HD will be added before 6th June when the show Voice starts.

ayanc99 said:
Most probably &TV HD will be added before 6th June when the show Voice starts.

Okay then,so someone copied the Voice as well...hmm interesting..then probably they will add hbo defined when next season of game of thrones will air in april 2016..long wait ehh..

APPYS said:
Okay then,so someone copied the Voice as well...hmm interesting..then probably they will add hbo defined when next season of game of thrones will air in april 2016..long wait ehh..

I just posted a comment coz that's the major show that is being promoted on &TV! You don't have to be sarcastic.

If you act smart then I can also reply to your comments with sarcasm. So respect the forum rules and behave yourself or send me a pm and then we can discuss this one on one if you think being sarcastic is one of your good qualities!

not added

close the thread and suspend the thread starter

125 posts useless

supermachi said:
not added

close the thread and suspend the thread starter

125 posts useless

Yes the channels were not added. But how can you say that 125 posts useless? Haven't you see the addition of Star Sports HD4 as mentioned?

Sadiq said:
Yes the channels were not added. But how can you say that 125 posts useless? Haven't you see the addition of Star Sports HD4 as mentioned?

&tv hd not added

supermachi said:
&tv hd not added

Yes. I asked, haven't you see the addition of Star Sports HD4 as mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock