• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 3,473
Status
Not open for further replies.
shawl_who said:
I m not sure on this, all depends on d status of d final 12th TP :sp
If that TP is still alive, then its space+current space on existing TPs, they can reach abt 42-45 HD chnls :tup

I hope d2h will catch Dishtv in HD count & replicate the success.

shiwesh said:
If they want to add with current TP then adding 50 hd channels was just gimmick...

I agree :wlcm

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I hope d2h will catch Dishtv in HD count & replicate the success.

It wud be really difficult, when u have one DTH using TP capacity from 2 satellites :S

Godman Bro most of yr news is wrong, everyone new tlc hd world wud be added cuz channel no was being created for it

U said hbo premium channels wud be added, u said &tv hd wud be added where are they lol

nlive said:
Godman Bro most of yr news is wrong, everyone new tlc hd world wud be added cuz channel no was being created for it

nlive said:
U said hbo premium channels wud be added, u said &tv hd wud be added where are they lol

@nlive:

You are a new member here. So, please don't comment without knowing the facts. Why are yo you looking at the channels that didn't get add. You should also look into the channels added which was said by him too.

And, instead of finding mistake in others try to post something useful.

Im nt new i have been a member since 2 yrs and i have been regularly checking ur for forum, lets be honest they said tlc hd is goin to be added last yr did it gt added??? They never mentioned if mtv indies or ss4 was goin to be added, if out of 100% they get it right 20% then its nt a source its a bluff...
Sorry if anyone feelings gt hurt over here but thts the truth !

nlive said:
Im nt new i have been a member since 2 yrs and i have been regularly checking ur forum its just tht i have posted nw, lets be honest they said tlc hd is goin to be added last yr, did it gt added??? They never mentioned if mtv indies or ss4 was goin to be added, if out of 100% they get it right 20% then its nt a source its a bluff...
Sorry if anyone feelings gt hurt over here but thts the truth !

Channel addition information is being given after getting the details from some internal sources. But there are many external factors that are deciding the actual addition. So, if someone is sharing information and some of them are getting added as said, we should appreciate his efforts in bringing the news upfront instead of blaming for no addition of few channels. You are talking about this since he posted about the addition so you came to know about the addition. If he didn't post, you wouldn't even know about it. So, understand it and continue your journey in DDF by providing your contributions too.

@godman bro Can you please confirm us when HBO channels are added we are happy about tlc hd ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom