Discussion Cons against Tamil Thalaiva HDS of Tata Play HD

Saravanan R

Reaction score
Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack offers Star Vijay SD (19rs) and Zee Tamil SD (19rs) whereas HD rate of both these channels are also 19rs each. If both SD & HD price are equal why don't Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack give HD for its users for a better experience.

Last edited:
Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack offers Star Vijay SD (19rs) and Zee Tamil SD (19rs) whereas HD rate of both these channels are also 19rs each. If both SD & HD price are equal why don't Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack give HD for its users for a better experience.
Mostly DPOs use only broadcaster bouquets to form DPO bouquets. In this pack Tata Play uses SVP Tamil pack which is priced at 47.2. For HD, they should opt SVP Tamil HD like Airtel does. Else atleast what they can do is opt for SPP mini Tamil which is priced at 50.74 but also includes Star Movies at just 3.54 extra. Not just Tata Play, even Airtel seems to be unaware of this SPP mini Tamil pack as in the sd version of their DPO packs, they have used only SVP Tamil. People who construct DPO packs needs to be smart and careful. Only then they can make good deals with broadcasters and can provide us the best packs.

It's About Bouquet Price Of Respective Channels Bro!

Me also thinks this. But they will not add HD channels. If they provide that will be good. Vijay HD and Zee Tamil HD i subscribed extra for HD channels.

What will be the NCF charges if we activate Tamil Regional HD for Rs.142? Is it Rs.153 or Rs.62 (ncf for tamil thalaiva)?

Tamil Regional HD NCF Charge 153 rs Total 295 per month
Its really stupid.. For tamil thalaiva with high number of channels, they charge only Rs.62. But for regional hd whoch offers only 30 odd channels, Rs.153. They really don't want us to save money.

Its really stupid.. For tamil thalaiva with high number of channels, they charge only Rs.62. But for regional hd whoch offers only 30 odd channels, Rs.153. They really don't want us to save money.
Sports and Kids Channels also not available in Tamil Regional HD. Only Vijay Tv HD and Zee Tv HD only available extra in Tamil Regional HD Pack. Subscribe to Tamil Thalaiva Pack and activate Vijay Tv HD, Zee Tv HD. Only 264 rs only.

Last edited:
Sports and Kids Channels also not available in Tamil Regional HD. Only Vijay Tv HD and Zee Tv HD only available in Tamil Regional HD Pack.
Yes. Sports and Kids not available, but still High NCF. Just yesterday, got a call from the tata play marketing team and they offered Tamil Thalaiva semi-annual for Rs. 1095 (6 months) and activated it. activated vijay hd and zee tamil hd as extra.
GXjW4id.jpg

I think after a launch of new HD channels like star Vijay hd and star sports 1 tamil hd, they I'll consider..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock