Seeking Help Planning to migrate to Tata Play

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,181

Lurie

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently using Airtel DTH. I am a subscriber of Tamil ultimate HD pack. I have additionally subscribed to colors English HD pack and many ala carte channels like &xplor hd and &prive hd.

Currently, I pay around 340 per month. However, I miss on Tamil hd channels like Zee Tamil HD , star Vijay HD and Zee Thirai HD. My family primarily watches Zee Tamil and Star Vijay. Since adding these channels in ala carte and as broadcaster bouquets are expensive and the fact that Airtel packs with these channels are costly, I have plans to shift to tata play.

In tata play, I checked Thalaiva Kids HD pack but it seems like the price quoted online is not inclusive of NCF. I would like to know the price of the same with NCF included.

Also if you can suggest me a better plan, it'd be great.

Also, is it a wise decision to migrate from Airtel to tata play ?

Tamil thalaivi kids hd pack has ncf of ₹83
It will cost ₹405..not sure about other packs because I am from odisha

Definitely it's a good decision to switch to tataplay because of faster channel addition, jingalala offers, discounted ncf, faster and better packs management, no lock in like airtel, better customer care support

QBncHkY.jpeg

I couldn't see Zee Thirai either in hd or sd version in the list of channels offered. Is it available in this pack ?

Tamil thalaivi kids hd pack has ncf of ₹83
It will cost ₹405..not sure about other packs because I am from odisha

Definitely it's a good decision to switch to tataplay because of faster channel addition, jingalala offers, discounted ncf, faster and better packs management, no lock in like airtel, better customer care support

QBncHkY.jpeg
Thank you for your help ☺️🙏

Btw since you watch Tamil channels only why not add 3 individual add-ons , it will cost ₹390

Maybe some other members can suggest better...but below one is better than Tamil thalaivis kids hd pack

OQkoluU.jpeg

Its best that buy old hd box from any one ( almost cost 250-300 or less ) and upgrade it to hd+ DVR @799

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock