Seeking Help Planning to migrate to Tata Play

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,179
Why after 4 June? Is the party of ADTV going to form the government by winning the Lok Sabha elections? or All news channels will be removed after Lok Sabha elections? 😂😂
Before June 4 Channels can't be added or any changes canb made due to model code of conduct imposed due to elections :wall:

Last edited:
The first step of trust will be to add mtv beats hd which is pending for more than 7 years...let them add first and then we can think till then "isko laga dala toh life jingalala"

Bro my advice is to stay with Airtel.You will regret about the picture quality after migrating to tatplay

Bro my advice is to stay with Airtel.You will regret about the picture quality after migrating to tatplay
But that's the only plus point, rest everything is bad and it's not much difference in picture quality, my new hd+ box has excellent quality, even better than airtel

bFUmP8E.jpeg

ETkINkS.jpeg
SZtua8o.jpeg
Is there any recharge offer for Bengali packs?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock