[Corrected Now] Tata Sky Changed Screen Aspect Ratio of Al Jazeera News Channel

^^ No. Forget that. Now it seems Tata Sky is not in mood to change aspect ratio of any downscaled HD channel to 16:9. Now all downscaled HD channels are showing in 4:3 ratio.

DTH Fan said:
^^ No. Forget that. Now it seems Tata Sky is not in mood to change aspect ratio of any downscaled HD channel to 16:9. Now all downscaled HD channels are showing in 4:3 ratio.

:no:no EPIC still showing 16:9

DTH Fan said:

Comedy Central is still in 16:9 ratio

Colors infinity is also in 16:9 ratio but it is not a Downscaled feed

Oops! Sorry, I forgot about those channels. Also Baby TV is downscaled HD feed in 16:9 ratio.

DTH Fan said:
Did anyone notice Tata Sky has changed screen aspect ratio of Al Jazeera English news channel?

Previously it was showing in 16:9 ratio but when I checked it yesterday night, it was showing like 4:3 ratio but without black bars at top/bottom. The screen has been zommed horizontally which is cutting the content area at both left and right sides and not looking good at all. Also its causing lack of sharpness on the channel.

I hope its a technical glitch and Tata Sky will correct the ratio again.

PS: I have seen the same in past when Dish TV was showing RT (Russia Today) in similar ratio but later they changed it to proper 16:9 ratio.

It happened again...

DTH Fan said:
Yes. The aspect ratio is 4:3 again. Looking very bad.

On Airtel And Dish tv AJE is on 16:9 ratio,Although CNN International looks very bright on Tata Sky rather than those two operators.

Channel no 732 Tamil channel news 7 is showing at 16:9 and is if good quality.
Why can't all SD channels show at 16:9 since majority of the people have switched over to lcds

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock