DDF Exclusive Create New Logos for Non-existent/Defunctional/Upcoming TV Channels

The Star Saugandh text is not visible in the first picture. Also I would say that don’t use the generic Arial font. Otherwise this is an excellent effort looking like the Star Suvarna rebrand a few months back. You could do this for Gujarati as well.
Which font i should use instead of Arial

I have made this imaginery logo and theme for star jivan (gujarati) if star intent to launch in future. Theme is inspired on Star Pravah current Theme.

MvXz0Kt.png

sxfNxCs.png

muU5LTq.png

TR2t5uj.png

wzaIz8N.png

I have made this imaginery logo and theme for star jivan (gujarati) if star intent to launch in future. Theme is inspired on Star Pravah current Theme.

MvXz0Kt.png

sxfNxCs.png

muU5LTq.png

TR2t5uj.png

wzaIz8N.png
Great colourful concept again. Can you do something for Zee as well since they are much more likely than Star to launch a Gujarati channel, having seen success with Zee Punjabi.

P.S. Saugandh means vow or promise (Kasam). You probably meant Star Sugandh for the Punjabi channel.

SyELdt0.jpg

My imagination for Sony's Second Bollywood Channel Named Sony Screen.
First Time I have done a logo design and have kept it simple
This was the 2015–19 graphics package of Sony Max.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock