DDF Exclusive Create New Logos for Non-existent/Defunctional/Upcoming TV Channels

Please someone create logo for ABC,Freeform & FX Networks, ESPN i want to see how it would be packaged in india.

Last edited:
Star network in Gujarati and Punjabi languages :

STAR GAURAV :

XsTbmC1.jpg

STAR LASHKARA (Not to be confused with Reminiscent TV's Lashkara Channel)

WD3OfjK.png
How did you fill the colours of the star, btw? With which app or software? AFAIK, in Picsart, changing the hue doesn't help, it makes the pic blurry. In Logopit, it is not possible to make such a complex design. Would be very helpful if you share with us the process of making the logo. Thanks in advance.

How did you fill the colours of the star, btw? With which app or software? AFAIK, in Picsart, changing the hue doesn't help, it makes the pic blurry. In Logopit, it is not possible to make such a complex design. Would be very helpful if you share with us the process of making the logo. Thanks in advance.

Use this app

Photo Editor - Apps on Google Play

What I used to do that I will load existing star logo like jalsha,pravah or suvarna and then with above app we can put different colors.

You can try it

I did it in Photoshop

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock