DDF Exclusive Create New Logos for Non-existent/Defunctional/Upcoming TV Channels

If Disney Star launch an Assamese channel. Made a logo with the name Star Arun.
HYUOpKY.jpg

v8V7VHz.jpg

rz2SuVt.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Brilliant creations @A4Akash dada. After your birthday, you’re on a roll! The Sun channels were good enough but these Star ones are even better, and Star Arun is my favourite as it looks like the existing Star Kiran as well. Reminds me of what @Mylanji dada had posted a year ago for Star Mahua.
Star Mahuaa. (Reincarnation of Mahuaa TV under Disney-Star)

I know many will laugh at this. But let me tell you a story. When Mahuaa TV was launched, they used to advertise it extensively on Star's Hindi channels (mainly Star Gold). Later they were also shown on an unknown channel called Pragya TV. It was advertised as the first Bhojpuri tv channel in India.

However, barring some shows like Ekta Kapoor's Senhur Maang Tikli and the Bhojpuri version of KBC hosted by Shatrughan Sinha, none of the shows aired on Mahuaa were that popular. And due to a lack of proper investment, (its investments mostly came from notorious chit-fund companies) the channel, the glory of the first Bhojpuri channel faded away and today Mahuaa TV is no more on air.

Seeing the extensive advertising of it on Star's Hindi Channels, I wished Star had taken over its reins. So here's my imagination as Star Mahuaa :
RWxnOuu.png

ES5Y6ym.png

7AYJgHE.png

2RqvZkI.png

Qv7X7Xe.png

Brilliant creations @A4Akash dada. After your birthday, you’re on a roll! The Sun channels were good enough but these Star ones are even better, and Star Arun is my favourite as it looks like the existing Star Kiran as well. Reminds me of what @Mylanji dada had posted a year ago for Star Mahua.
Thank you so much brother.😍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock