Crime patrol, Gumrah, Savdhan India: What is their impact on of common man of India?

Vicky said:
Optimus_Prime bro u forget the cid & more program:shy:shy

But in my options also they should stop this type of serial but i think it's not possible because many people like's this type of serials only & channels team only want to increase the trp rating:-/

CID is more a investigation programme, Like a detective programme like used to aired on DD national , Suraag on late '90s. Here investigation is the main agenda not the procedure how crime are going to happen, how women are brutally raped, how women are harassed in our society.....

but shows like Saabdhan India, Crime Diary, Police Files....Such shows basically breathe fear in people, especially in vulnerable minds like kids and youngsters. A long exposure to crime instils fear of an unsafe society. As for the crime-prone minds, they would anyways pick up stuff to suit their interest. But a repeated exposure to crime is certainly not healthy, especially for kids.

Optimus_Prime said:
but shows like Saabdhan India, Crime Diary, Police Files....Such shows basically breathe fear in people, especially in vulnerable minds like kids and youngsters. A long exposure to crime instils fear of an unsafe society. As for the crime-prone minds, they would anyways pick up stuff to suit their interest. But a repeated exposure to crime is certainly not healthy, especially for kids.

Ok bro,really i'm not watch this type of serials,that's why don't know:shy:shy

Very bad impact on the a audience most of these stories are s#x related stories its very sharply delibrate the mind either teen or youngster

jakab said:
Very bad impact on the a audience most of these stories are s#x related stories its very sharply delibrate the mind either teen or youngster
Nearly all episodes of Savdhan India Presents this types of Stories only(CrimePatrol Dial100 also). But the Crime Patrol Satark is good becuz they shows Police as a protagonist & very sharp

i don't like such programs they only spread negative thoughts in society :dodgy

few days ago a criminal did a murder and he caught after 1year when police asked him how he able to hide himself for one year he told that he whole day watch savdhan india and learnt tatic :dodgy

absolutely sick serials.... some of d topics they show are of bloody pervert mindsets.

India, and we Indians dont have anything to associate to these pathetic/looser of serials.... just spreading s**t in d society for few TRPs :damn :damn

CID is good and way different then this shows :)

they don't show things more then 8+ Kids :hehe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock