DDF Exclusive CTVN AKD Rastrio Will Launch Soon

I am waiting for "Suman & co" a$$ lickers to take which direction after 2021 elections.
Like always they will always go pro government. Who in power doesn't matter to them. They are opportunistic.

I wish we could we have a Centrist media platform, a Centrist political party and a UNIVERSAL criticiser, praiser and discussing people? More than half of the problems would end there.

I wish we could we have a Centrist media platform, a Centrist political party and a UNIVERSAL criticiser, praiser and discussing people? More than half of the problems would end there.

No one has balls to do that!

The media should be like that, but in every country, more or less media is biased.

No one has balls to do that!

The media should be like that, but in every country, more or less media is biased.
Exactly, if one points fingers at all, he will soon be under attack by all. And then, no one will be there to aid them, because they would have been criticised later on still. And hence, all the problem continues. Sadly. :undecided:

Why not rebrand all channels like Star Sports? Instead of random names just launch as CN BJP 1, CN BJP 2 and CN BJP 3.
well said bro. No chance of this channel in cable because our CM will not allow. We hate these kind of channels

You seem to have answered the question, "Who is the real fasicist of the India?"

Kudos!
Why will she allow? A totally corrupted central Govt. But this is not the right thread to discuss all these. Stop diverting the thread

Back
Top Bottom