"COLORS INFINITY SD & HD" launch soon (all DTH will add)

Colors INFINITY now on Twitter

infi.jpg

shawl_who said:
then change ur DTH :wall

But why should I ? These channel broadcasters should be taught a lesson for not getting these channels added on RDTV or Sun ? :wall Dont support the channel broadcaster ! They are a blatant liar ! :angry But still I expect Colors Infinity on RDTV & SD. :tup

Amarjeet said:
Why the people buy sundirect I donot know.no channel addition nothing

Why dont you meet Sun Direct MD to ask this ? :wall

Bishnu15 said:
But why should I ? These channel broadcasters should be taught a lesson for not getting these channels added on RDTV or Sun ? :wall Dont support the channel broadcaster ! They are a blatant liar ! :angry But still I expect Colors Infinity on RDTV & SD. :tup
but where is the space on Rdtv & SD to add these channels ?

Bishnu15 said:
:no:no:no
Broadcasters are not lier, it's the Sundirect MD who is liar. :k

He said last year

We had applied to Antrix and have got its approval. With this, we will be shifting to MEASAT 3b and hence, will get nine transponders by first week of June. Our HD offering is currently low, but with the extra capacity we aim to take it to 30, while we expect the number of SD channels to go up to 350,” informs Sun Direct MD Mahesh Kumar

Indian Television Dot Com | Sun Direct to add 9 transponders by June

If they have got approval then where are those chs ? ;)

This clearly shows he didn't got approval :k

@ Mr Sarkar dont blame an MD. And also please dont drag old matter. Come on lets discuss in general discussion about sun direct. Not here. I wont post a single reply further in this thread.

sun direct will not get approval.

wait and watch

reliance will get more tps

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock