Current List Of Programs Showing On Boomerang.

Shubham

Contributor
Reaction score
jNmwQ.gif
Current List Of Programs Showing On Boomerang.In which many of My favorite... :) :hrt :hrt :hrt

UTW0o.jpg

WBQVB.jpg

8sLzO.jpg

bNgsf.jpg

Fufvu.jpg

PN2lL.jpg

yLert.jpg

kmjtP.jpg

YwCSJ.jpg

id0bA.jpg

J5ryS.jpg

95W3a.jpg

GtpBD.jpg

jNmwQ.gif
Some Snaps Of Boomerang.

Chz83.jpg

5dgec.jpg

5qWmE.jpg

LsuJ3.jpg

Request To All members :- I have sent Many emails regarding to this channel addition on TATA(SKY Platform so if You want this channel then send a mail to his desired DTH Providers. At least we can do This Thing Only. :)

Hope Indian providers will get rights to telecast this channel. :tup

Indian providers Have already rite to broadcast this channel in india but don't know why they are not adding this channel on their platform,

I will mail them today, also Shubham bro please post some snaps of this channel i am waiting for that eagerly. :sp

Bapun Raz said:
I will mail them today, also Shubham bro please post some snaps of this channel i am waiting for that eagerly. :sp
Ok, Will Post Todays evening... :p

Bapun Raz said:
plz share ur email with us,so with that all members can copy paste and send it to their DTH providers.. :lol :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock