"d2h 3D Channel" removed from D2H-Back Again

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 5,368
RE: "d2h 3D Channel" removed from D2H

I think they removed 3d HD channel to add pix HD..... :huh

Earlier they done same for swp HD..... But added it back..... So we can expect a HD addition soon..... :tup :tup

This is my view only.

Tata Sky and D2H both removed 3D channels from there platforms to add PIX HD or some HD channels,I guess.:sp:u

Karan Rockz said:
Tata Sky and D2H both removed 3D channels from there platforms to add PIX HD or some HD channels,I guess.:sp:u

yes maybe u are right hope soon we may get to see sony pix hd channel on both dth platform:sp:sp:sp

I think 3D channels consuming more space than HD channels.:u

Forget it tata sky and channel addition, they are opposite. tata sky is more interested in just making more money than adding channels as per customer's needs

aumnamonarayan said:
Forget it tata sky and channel addition, they are opposite. tata sky is more interested in just making more money than adding channels as per customer's needs

So according to u others are doing charity hare :lol

Sarkar said:
So according to u others are doing charity hare :lol

Neither is Videocon d2h doing charity but atleast they r maintatining a fine balance between customer demand and revenue.

Anyways tata sky has a force of paid people on forums, twitter and other platforms it seems which keep on promoting or defending them. Latest thing is the #GotUncut trend on twitter, u know how cheap it looks

aumnamonarayan said:
Neither is Videocon d2h doing charity but atleast they r maintatining a fine balance between customer demand and revenue.

Anyways tata sky has a force of paid people on forums, twitter and other platforms it seems which keep on promoting or defending them. Latest thing is the #GotUncut trend on twitter, u know how cheap it looks

D2h is giving all channels for promotional basis(Check d2h website). Do u understand what it means ? :huh

It simply means they are giving these just to increase footprint. Once they have enough customer base they will stop giving it and according to D2h the date is 7th july 2014.

Look at dish. What they are doing. They can do it because they have large subscriber base. On the opposite side look at zing. Their package is very cheap but dish subscriber cannot choose it, they have to buy new box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock