"d2h 3D Channel" removed from D2H-Back Again

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 5,332
Re: RE: "d2h 3D Channel" removed from D2H

Sarkar said:
Good to see that u have very much confidence in D2h. Did u predict few months earlier that Dish will remove all star and Indiacast channels from base pack ? :huh

I think not. ;) So anything can happen
You brother is really interested in d2h removing mentioned channels from base pack. That makes you either a ADTV or Tata Sky user. Enjoy your DTH ! [emoji4]
And let others enjoy their own.

RE: "d2h 3D Channel" removed from D2H

Sarkar said:
Good to see that u have very much confidence in D2h. Did u predict few months earlier that Dish will remove all star and Indiacast channels from base pack ? :huh

I think not. ;) So anything can happen

Bro every one is going to suffer bcoz Media pro joint of zee and star is no more their and specially d2h and airtel will surfer the most. Just wait till 1 august every zee and star channel will be has a LA carte channel on every DTH :)

geekvishal said:
You brother is really interested in d2h removing mentioned channels from base pack. That makes you either a ADTV or Tata Sky user. Enjoy your DTH ! [emoji4]
And let others enjoy their own.
:no
U get it wrong bro. I am totally against removing channels from base pack from any DTH. I am in favour of little price hike instead of removing ch from base pack.

For example Dish could hike pack price let say Rs 20/30 and retain all those star and India cast ch because if u want to add all removed channels as a la carte u will pay more more than those Rs 20/30.

Am I wrong ?:huh

Sarkar said:
U get it wrong bro. I am totally against removing channels from base pack from any DTH. I am in favour of little price hike instead of removing ch from base pack.

For example Dish could hike pack price let say Rs 20/30 and retain all those star and India cast ch because if u want to add all removed channels as a la carte u will pay more more than those Rs 20/30.

If those channels will removed from packages then Platinum Pack will be waste
and noboby will opt for platinum pack if channels like Ngc people, discovery science,turbo, Fx,fox crime,baby tv,mgm removed

Re: RE: "d2h 3D Channel" removed from D2H

Sarkar said:

They haven't removed any yet. Bash all your anger when they remove them . [emoji4]

aumnamonarayan said:
That's just a disclaimer , noting will be removed i can guarantee u that. Last year also it was mentioned. Either they will restructure packs or will sign new deal with distribution companies

Let us see about guarantee.

By the way members, not sure how this thread went into comparing D2H and other DTH... Can you please stop those comparisons from here :huh :huh :huh

something is surely happening in Tata Sky and D2H to clear way for PIX HD :sp :eek:hya

No dth will remove channel or has removed channel like dishtv.It is their in-born quality to fool their customers .:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock