d2h add new channels 9 july 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalgoyal13

Reaction score
Hey guys gd news videocon d2h rocks from 9th july he adds 3hd and 6sd channels its confirm news and also add soon dangal, zee classic and zee etc , movies ok , zee cinema hd , z studio hd , trevel trendz, etc..

what are the channels to be added? is it true or you are joking? i called to cc , but they have no information about this.:):)

vishalgoyal13 said:
Hey guys gd news videocon d2h rocks from 9th july he adds 3hd and 6sd channels its confirm news and also add soon dangal, zee classic and zee etc , movies ok , zee cinema hd , z studio hd , trevel trendz, etc..

can u provide the source;)

d2h now have enough space to add sd channels, which they will do one at a time. i feel there are no more hd channels to be added on d2h. dont worry d2h will be rocking in coming months on the basis of price also.

today only i saw on the website for sd channels pack the platinum pack costs now only 375 INR pm including service whereas all other dth had almost touch 400 INR per month.

there only 5 channels is empty to add at the moment

I request please don;t post useless item, with any source and proper link.
thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock