D2H added "Test Channel" at LCN 500

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 8,189
Sadiq said:
A "Test Channel" is added by Videocon D2H at LCN 500. Not sure what it is. Currently it is unsubscribed.

It could be a "Kids Home Channel" but not sure why it is showing unsubscribed message.

Last year they added a channel "DNN" which was showing unsubscribed and they removed it shortly.

Screenshot For you:

3a31bde435c77822f842f752dd95ff90.jpg

The channel updated its EPG. All are kids programme Shakthiman, Bal krishna, etc...

I think these are the show been shown in pogo and other kids channels. May be this is a home channel running promos of kids shows like sports home channel.

Any D2H users are able to view this channel in your STB now? I am out of home so can't confirm.

Expecting a News Channel . May be Gullistan News which is not available on any dth.

I am becoming a big headache to D2H customer care now. Just sent one email asking about this and got a call. So, there is no information available on this channel from CC (expected). Regarding me being a head ache, will explain later..

Sadiq said:
I am becoming a big headache to D2H customer care now. Just sent one email asking about this and got a call. So, there is no information available on this channel from CC (expected). Regarding me being a head ache, will explain later..

i think u r not a headache to d2h n its team
but infact they r the headache to u n ur ddf d2h members
being a customer u have a full right to know everything about ur dth service provider :tup

They want me to not post about this type of testing in forums as they saw this thread (also looking at the other threads).

I said, it is not only me and there many satellite experts who can easily get these details and post in any forum

I also told, this is a public forum where we the customers of different DTH are discussing and sharing information and that is what I am also doing and will continue the same. I told I will not post only if it is a private information.

Back
Top Bottom