D2H added "Test Channel" at LCN 500

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 8,189
Sadiq said:
They want me to not post about this type of testing in forums as they saw this thread (also looking at the other threads).

I said, it is not only me and there many satellite experts who can easily get these details and post in any forum

I also told, this is a public forum where we the customers of different DTH are discussing and sharing information and that is what I am also doing and will continue the same. I told I will not post only if it is a private information.

omg... this reply was never expected from d2h.
by this forum only we people always came to know about the price increment, channel removals n additions, customer care source, charges of various other services.
did d2h ever tell us about the price hike or any other thing? no. by these kind of forums only we always come to know .....
anyhow channel 500 is now available so had u not posted here, people wud have easily come to know about this channel.

Sadiq said:
They want me to not post about this type of testing in forums as they saw this thread (also looking at the other threads).

I said, it is not only me and there many satellite experts who can easily get these details and post in any forum

I also told, this is a public forum where we the customers of different DTH are discussing and sharing information and that is what I am also doing and will continue the same. I told I will not post only if it is a private information.

If fact d2h have warned me also for the publishing their mail on DDF regarding the Safari TV

The Audio Is In "AAC" Format, So This Will Be A HD Channel And Guess What It Will Be?

I Have Already Asked My Source, Awaiting His Reply,,,,,,

Wow!!!!!!!!!
D2h care about kids not care about us.
we demanded sshd4, animal planet hd, hbo hits, hbo defined sd nd hd both. But d2h care kids.....
what will do by d2h.

Back
Top Bottom